Mon, 02 May|
Free Online Tools to Boost Your Teaching
Participants will discover various education technology tools and their practical applications. You will be introduced to a selection of the best educational programs and apps that are accessible online. You will be shown how to use these tools to quickly create interactive content.
Time & Location
02 May 2022, 14:00 BST – 30 May 2022, 14:00 BST
About The Event
Get to know some of the most effective online tools, software and apps for education. Discover how distance teaching can be transformed into an interactive and engaging experience.
You will be introduced to a selection of the best educational programs and apps that are accessible online. You will be shown how and when to use these tools to quickly create interactive content.
The course includes five 75 minutes lessons on every Monday starting on the 2nd of May 2022 and finishing on the 30st of May 2022.
This course is addressed to school teachers of any discipline.
- Welcome and introduction
- Online platforms for education: discover diferent educational applications, platforms and resources that help teachers to facilitate student learning, interaction and assessment when teaching online.
- Online tools for interactive presentations: transform your presentation into an interactive learning experience! You will learn how to add quizzes to your existing presentations to better engage your students.
- Onilne collaboration strategies: This session provides attendees with information on collaborative techniques that they can use with their students, whether they are remote or in person.
- Strategies for assessing students remotely: conquer the added challenge of attempting to assess your students while they learn remotely. During this session, we’ll explore several different strategies for educators to assess their students’ learning remotely.
- Online tools for interactive videos: tools to create instructional videos and tutorials in a simple and easy way without the need for an advanced technology knowledge. All of these tools are web based, no software download is required.
At the end of the course, each participant will be awarded with a certificate of attendance. If your school/educational organisation requires additional documents to certify your presence/competencies learnt/learning outcomes, please let us know and we will provide you with the required documents/pictures/videos.
Our training is completely bespoke, therefore the above schedule can be tailored to your school's/organisation's needs to ensure that this professional training will be the best fit model for your school.
Please see the testimonials about our previous teacher training courses here.
Booking, Payment, and Deposit
Our training requires full payment at the time of booking to guarantee your spot. This ticket is non-refundable; however if we are able to fill your spot before the workshop we will refund 50%. Refunds made more than 30 days after payment are subject to a 3% processing fee. Up to 30 days before a workshop you can reschedule and apply your ticket fee to a future workshop. Your entire ticket fee becomes non-refundable and non-transferable 30 days before the workshop.
If AISR cancels a workshop for any reason, your entire fee will be transferred to another workshop or refunded to you at your discretion. For further information, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
AISR reserves the right to cancel or delay this training due to insufficient number of applicants.
- Ticket type
+€2.18 service fee+€2.18 service fee