Academy for International Science and Research
UK AND INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED PRIVATE POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION SPECIALISING IN BUSINESS AND STEMM
Level 3 Course in Customer Service in Healthcare
£820 (Tuition) + £50 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal entry requirements for learners undertaking the qualification. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 years or over.
For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This qualification is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge and competences to operate successfully as customer service workers within a hospital setting.
What Will I Study?
• Develop a Social Media Strategy for Patient Service within hospitals
• Develop Resources to Support Consistency of Patient Service Delivery
• Gather, Analyse and Interpret Customer Feedback
• Manage Incidents Referred to a Contact Centre's within Hospitals
• Manage Personal and Professional Development of Hospital Staff
• Organise and Deliver Patient Service within a Hospital Environment
• Principles of Business within Health Care
• Provide Reception Services with a Hospital Setting
• Resolve Patients’ Problems
• Understand Customers and Customer Retention
• Understand the Customer Service Environment within a Hospital Setting
Progress onto higher qualifications and/or enter into employment in customer service in a hospital setting.