Level 2 Award in Mathematics Skills
This qualification is aimed at:
• Learners who are returning to learning and need to gain confidence in Mathematics skills before progressing to further study, for example, adults returning to learning on Access programmes or teacher training qualifications where there is a requirement for a specific standard of Mathematics may undertake these qualifications to develop underpinning Mathematics skills before completing the specified Mathematics qualifications required for their course.
• Learners who have progressed from Entry Level Mathematics qualifications and need additional time to prepare before undertaking full Mathematics qualifications.
This qualification enables progression to further learning opportunities within employment, or further study.This qualification enables progression to employment, further learning opportunities within employment, or further study.
Lessons are delivered online via webinars - you can always replay the recording in case you miss a lesson.
What Will I Study?
• Action Planning to Improve Performance in Mathematics
• Calculations with Sets of Data
• Using 2D Shapes in Practical Contexts
• Using Calculations: Multiplication and Division of Whole and Decimal Numbers
• Ratio and Direct Proportion