Level 6 Diploma in Travel Tourism and Hospitality and Management
The Level 6 Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management (QCF) is designed to give learners a good understanding of the travel, tourism and hospitality sector as well as the responsibilities of a manager and the techniques and skills they will use to deal with different situations within their role.
Those likely to undertake this qualification include:
• Those looking to develop high level travel, tourism and hospitality management skills and knowledge
• Those who may be looking to develop skills and knowledge to support undertaking a higher level qualification
£1998 (Tuition) + £250 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification; however it would be expected that candidates will have successfully achieved a qualification in a similar subject area, at level 5. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
Progress onto a higher level course or it can lead to employment.
What Will I Study?
• Strategic Hospitality Management
• International Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
• Sustainable Tourism Planning and Development
• Strategic Marketing Management