Level 5 Certificate in Advanced Teaching Practice
This qualification relates to the National Occupational Standards for Learning and Development. The aim of this course is to improve teaching practice within the further education (FE) sector. The qualification will support the continuing professional development of those teaching and working in further and higher education and/or the adult vocational and community education sectors. The objectives of the qualification are to enable learners to:
• design and develop technology enhanced learning
• plan and deliver learning activities
• evaluate learning activities
• undertake research to improve teaching/learning
The qualification will provide learners with a range of opportunities to demonstrate practical skills in the above areas.
£1500 (Tuition) per year + £85 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
2 years - 26 weeks per year
Learners must be over 19. Qualifications - learners must have:
• GCSE English and Maths (Grade C or above)
or equivalent level 2 qualifications
• A recognised/regulated qualification in their subject discipline at level 4 or above.
Learners may consider progression to training qualifications at level 6 and above where they meet the entry requirements.
What Will I Study?
• Designing and Developing Technology Enhanced Learning
• Evaluating Own and Other’s Teaching Practice
• Planning and Delivering Effective and Innovative Learning Activities
• Undertaking Research to Improve Learning and Teaching