Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
This qualifications is designed to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and competences to operate successfully as customer service workers within a wide variety of industry contexts. You will develop the skills and knowledge as well as the correct approach for working within a customer service role across a wide cross-sector of industries where customer service is a requirement of the day to day job.
£900 (Tuition) + £90 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal entry requirements for learners undertaking the qualification. However they may already be working within a customer service role or in a role with service-related responsibilities or looking to work within the customer service sector. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 years or over. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
Progress onto higher qualifications and/or enter into employment in a customer service environment.
What Will I Study?
• Organise and deliver customer service
• Understand the customer service environment
• Resolve customers’ problems
• Principles of business
• Manage personal and professional development
• Understand customers and customer retention
• Develop a social media strategy for customer service
• Develop resources to support consistency of customer service delivery
• Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
• Manage incidents referred to a contact centre
• Provide reception services