Level 2 Diploma in Vocational Skills
This qualification is designed to provide learners with further skills and knowledge required for working in a range of sector areas and it gives learners an opportunity to gain valuable generic skills for work.
£700 (Tuition) + £80 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal restrictions on entry. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This qualification enables learners to progress to higher level qualifications in a range of vocational skills and also takes learners a step towards gaining valuable skills for employment.
What Will I Study?
• Applying for Employment
• Equal Opportunities
• Health and Safety in a Working Environment
• Skills for Conflict Resolution
• Skills for Decision Making
• Oral Presentation Skills in Practice
• Employment Opportunities within the Hospitality Industry
• Understanding Food and Nutrition
• Using Digital Imaging and Printing Tools
• Using IT to Improve Productivity
• Digital Photography Skills
• Using Specialist Software