Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
This course is designed to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and competence to either work effectively within their current business administration role or to move into a business administration job role. The qualifications can apply to a wide variety of industry contexts. You will gain the skills and knowledge required for working in a business administration role across a wide cross-sector of industries where business administration is a requirement of the day to day job.
£700 (Tuition) + £80 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal restrictions on entry. However, learners must be at least 16 years of age to achieve this qualification. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This qualification enables progression to more advanced professional and technical qualifications in this area and/or into employment.
What Will I Study?
• Communication in a business environment
• Understand employer organisations
• Principles of providing administrative services
• Principles of business document production and information management
• Manage personal performance and development
• Develop working relationships with colleagues
• Understand the use of research in business
• Deliver customer service
• Prepare text from shorthand
• Analyse and present business data
• Maintain and issue stationery and supplies