Level 2 Certificate in Employability
This qualification is mapped to the Employability Matrix developed by Asset Skills. It provides a significant amount of knowledge, understanding and skills development that underpins employability across sectors. It is aimed at those learners who:
• are preparing to enter employment for the first time or are unemployed/unwaged and seeking to improve their employability for a return to employment;
• are not in education, training or employment;
• are serving, or have recently served, custodial or community sentences and need an intensive preparation for employment;
£700 (Tuition) + £66 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal restrictions on entry, however, the minimum age for access to the qualification is 16. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This qualification enables learners to progress to employment or further study.
What Will I Study?
• Oral Presentation Skills
• Teamwork Skills
• Solving Problems in the Workplace
• Operating in a Work Environment