Level 1 Diploma in Vocational Skills
This qualification is designed to provide learners with an introduction to skills and knowledge required for working in a range of sector areas and it gives learners an opportunity to gain valuable generic skills for work.
£500 (Tuition) + £66 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal restrictions on entry. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This qualification enables learners to progress to higher level qualifications in a range of vocational skills and also takes learners a step towards gaining valuable skills for employment.
What Will I Study?
• Career Preparation and Planning
• Oral Presentation Skills in Practice
• Using Effective Communication Skills in the Workplace
• Using Problem Solving Skills in the Workplace
• Time Management Skills
• Communication Skills for the Individual Teamwork Skills in Practice