Level 1 Award in Economic Well-being and Financial Capability
This qualification is related to the national programme of study for Economic Wellbeing and Financial Capability as part of the PSHE education curriculum at Key Stage 4. The qualification also provides a significant amount of knowledge, understanding and/or skills development that underpin other strategies including supporting the:
• Every Child Matters outcomes
• Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEAL)
• Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) Framework
• Cross-curriculum dimensions of Learning
£500 (Tuition) + £30 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no specific entry requirements. The minimum age for access to the qualifications is 14 years old. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This qualification enables progression to further learning opportunities within mathematics study.
What Will I Study?
• Career Development and Employability
• Financial Literacy: Budgeting and Money Management
• Making Financial Decisions
• Business and the Community
• Financial Literacy: Saving and Borrowing