Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
£2290 (Tuition) + £250 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification; however it would be expected that candidates will have successfully achieved a qualification in a similar subject area, at level 6. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
If you do not have formal qualifications at Level 6 but can demonstrate extensive relevant work experience and/or achievement on a range of professional qualifications in Science are also welcome to apply.
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Management (QCF) is designed to give you a good understanding of the responsibilities of a manager and the techniques and skills they will use to deal with different situations as well as the legal requirements within their role. Those likely to undertake this qualification include:
• Those looking to develop high level management skills and knowledge
• Those who may be looking to develop skills and knowledge to support undertaking a higher level qualification
What Will I Study?
• Marketing Strategy
• Management and Control of Financial Resources
• Organisational Behaviour
• Organisational Strategy
• Human Resource Management
• Business Globalisation
• Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers
This qualification enables progression into a career and for further studies in business.