Level 7 Extended Diploma in Marketing Management
£2290 (Tuition) + £250 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification; however it would be expected that candidates will have successfully achieved a qualification in a similar subject area, at level 6 For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
The Level 7 Extended Diploma in Marketing Management (QCF) is designed to give you a good understanding of the marketing sector as well as the responsibilities of a manager and the techniques and skills they will use to deal with different situations within their role.
Those likely to undertake this qualification include:
• Those looking to develop high level marketing management skills and knowledge
• Those who may be looking to develop kills and knowledge to support undertaking a higher level qualification
What Will I Study?
• Strategic Resource Management
• Strategic Business Planning
• International Marketing Management
• Strategic Marketing Management
• Financial Performance Management
• Value Added Marketing
• Research Methods for Business
• Applied Marketing for Entrepreneurship
The qualification enables progression to employment and/or further learning opportunities within marketing studies.