Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
£1490 (Tuition) per year + £250 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification; however it would be expected that candidates will have successfully achieved a qualification in a similar subject area, at level 4. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
If you do not have formal qualifications at Level 4 but can demonstrate extensive relevant work experience and/or achievement on a range of professional qualifications in Science are also welcome to apply.
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management (QCF) is designed to give you a good understanding of the responsibilities of a manager and the techniques and skills they will use to deal with different situations as well as the legal requirements within their role. Those likely to undertake this qualification include:
• Those looking to develop high level management skills and knowledge
• Those who may be looking to develop skills and knowledge to support undertaking a higher level qualification
What Will I Study?
• Organisational Behaviour
• Financial Accounting
• Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
• Entrepreneurship and Business Development
• Management Information Systems for Business
• Strategic Management
• The Business Environment
• Small Business Enterprise
This qualification enables progression into a career and for further studies in business.