Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
£900 (Tuition) + £90 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal restrictions on entry. However, learners must be at least 16 years of age to achieve this qualification. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This course is designed to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and competence to either work effectively within their current business administration role or to move into a business administration job role. The qualifications can apply to a wide variety of industry contexts. You will gain the skills and knowledge required for working in a business administration role across a wide cross-sector of industries where business administration is a requirement of the day to day job.
What Will I Study?
• Principles of business
• Principles of business communication and information
• Communicate in a business environment
• Principles of administration
• Manage personal and professional development
• Contribute to the improvement of business performance
• Resolve administrative problems
• Prepare text from shorthand
• Principles of Social Media within a Business
• Encourage innovation
• Recruitment, selection and induction practice
• Administer the recruitment and selection process
This qualification enables progression to more advanced professional and technical qualifications in this area and/or into employment.