Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
£700 (Tuition) + £80 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal entry requirements for learners undertaking the qualification. However they may already be working within a customer service role or in a role with service-related responsibilities or looking to work within the customer service sector. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 years or over. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This qualifications is designed to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and competences to operate successfully as customer service workers within a wide variety of industry contexts. You will develop the skills and knowledge as well as the correct approach for working within a customer service role across a wide cross-sector of industries where customer service is a requirement of the day to day job.
What Will I Study?
• Deliver customer service
• Understand customers
• Principles of customer service
• Understand employer organisations
• Manage personal performance and development
• Communicate verbally with customers
• Deal with incoming telephone calls from customers
• Resolve customer service problems
• Deliver customer service to challenging customers
• Provide post-transaction customer service
• Deal with incidents through a contact centre
Progress onto other qualifications such as the Level 3 Diplomas in Customer Service.