Level 1 Diploma in Business Administration
£500 (Tuition) + £80 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal restrictions on entry. However, learners must be at least 14 years of age to achieve this qualification. For international students an IELTS score of 5.5 is required.
This course is designed to provide learners with the necessary basic skills and knowledge to work within a business administration role. It provides an introduction in a range of subjects in the administration sector such as office administrator skills, using email/ spreadsheet software and arranging meetings/travel. Learners also have the opportunity to develop core skills in areas such as teamwork and customer service.
What Will I Study?
• Teamwork Skills in Practice
• Skills in Customer Service
• Using Effective Communication Skills in the Workplace
• Filing Skills • Understanding Business Meetings
• Using Email
• Developing Computer Skills
• Using Spreadsheet Software
• Using Word Processing Software
• Office Administrator Skills
• Arrange Business Travel and Accommodation
• Arrange Meetings
• Telephone Skills
This qualification enables progression to more advanced professional and technical qualifications in this area and/or into employment.