Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
£500 (Tuition) + £72 ( Registration fee)
Note: Tuition fee is exclusive of VAT
There are no formal entry requirements for learners undertaking this qualification, but learner must have access to a ‘Realistic Working Environment’ for their assessment. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 14 years or over.
The qualification will provide learners with an opportunity to:
• Gain the skills and qualities required for employment in a Customer Service role.
• To progress onto the Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
• Show that they have relevant skills if they wish to apply for a Customer Service Apprenticeship. The qualification links to the Customer Service National Occupational Standards.
What Will I Study?
• Understand working in a customer service environment
• Communication in customer service
• Principles of personal performance and development
• Principles of working in a business environment
• Work with others in a business environment
• Deal with customer queries, requests and problems
• Communicate with customers in writing
• Make telephone calls to customers
Progress onto other qualifications such as the Level 2 Diplomas in Customer Service.